@ OGS Software
6 months ago
- Collaborate with a small, autonomous team of developers, designers, and product owners to find end-to-end solutions to important problems
- Implement these solutions for our Android client, adhering to Android development best practices
- Help your team solve problems in a way that makes sense for Android users and our codebase
- Join dozens of other developers and help to shape the direction of Android development at Spotify
- You have a deep understanding of modern Android development
- You know how to write readable, maintainable, performant Kotlin
- You are experienced with Android development tools
- You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high quality code
- You have a high level understanding of end to end systems
- You have released at least one app or have a project in the works that you can tell us about
How To Apply
- 2-5 years of experience in Android.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Android SDK.
- Good communication skills (should be able to participate in technical discussions with client).
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.